Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Interrupt! Solo a Module Month: Session 0

After reading a post on Google+ about “Solo a Module Month,” I figured I'd gain some additional Fate XP by playing Fate Core with the Fate Freeport Companion, making a Fate Core D&D. I'll use a classic setting I've always wanted to play in, Thunder Rift, and play through a Thunder Rift adventure path between sessions of The Core.

I had thought about randomly creating a character using It's Not My Fault I'm Fantastic, but a character idea stuck itself in my head. Unofficially, Thunder Rift exists between Karameikos and Ylaruam. Since Petra (I haven't forgotten about her) is from Karameikos, this character should be from The Emirates of Ylaruam. Ylaruam includes a character class unique to that setting: The Dervish. While it's an NPC class, it's my game, so…

As far as keeping the mystery of a pre-written dungeon, I'll use Miso in several areas with option A played as written and option B modified by Story Cubes, six regular and three from Fantasia. After a room’s description, I'll come up with an order of operations the character uses then move on to the GM section to see what consequences may have occurred along the way.

Sajiyya Ahl al-Shakir
High Concept: Alasiyan Dervish of Al-Kalim
Trouble: Experience The Eternal Truth for Myself
Phase 1: “Sajiyya and the Pilgrimage to Ylaruam”
Aspect: A Nomad’s Determination
Aspect:
Aspect:

+1 Strength
+2 Dexterity
+2 Constitution
+0 Intelligence
+3 Wisdom
+1 Charisma

Stunt: Because I am a Battle Priest, I have access to the healing and prayer schools of magic and begin play with bless and cure light wounds

Stunt: Because I am an Accomplished Spellcaster, I begin play with cure moderate wounds, holy water and remove curse

Stunt: Because I have A Dancer’s Grace, I can attack with Dexterity when using scimitars.

Refresh: 3 / 3
Physical Stress [1] [2] [3]
Mental Stress [1] [2] [3] [4]

No comments:

Post a Comment